The Adult Confirmation Program at St. Bruno Catholic Church is an intense series of 10 classes for adult Catholics (18 years of age or older) who have been baptized in the Catholic Church or other Christian faith tradition, but have not received the Sacrament of Confirmation. Individuals who complete the program will be able to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
For any questions, contact Deacon Michael Freeman
at (562) 947-5637 x117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2013 Session
Registration Deadline: Monday, February 4, 2013
First Class: Monday, February 11, 2013
Classes will be held on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 p.m. and the first class is February 11, 2013.
You may download the registration form or pick up a copy in the Parish Center. Please submit your registration form to the Parish Center, Attn: Deacon Mike no later than Monday, February 4, 2013 .
Speing 2013 Classes
Mondays 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the Parish Center
February 11, 25
March 4, 18
April 8, 15, 22, 29
May 6, 13
● You must be 18 years of age at the time of the first class
● You must be baptized in the Catholic Church or another faith tradition
● You will need to bring a recent copy of your Baptismal, Holy Communion & Marriage Certificate(s) to the first class session.
● A donation of $30 for the course is required. Please bring a check or cash to the first class session.
● You must attend all class sessions!!!
All files are PDFs. You will need Abode Reader to open/view/print them.
Don't have Adobe Reader? It's FREE! Click here to visit Adobe's site and download it.